WHY USE WATT'S ASBESTOS REMOVAL?
Where Does Asbestos Needs To Be Removed From:
- Walls – fibro and cement wallboard
- Floors – tiles and lino
- Ceilings – fibro and cement board –tiles
- Roofs – some types of roofing sheets contain asbestos
- Air conditioning – ducting
- Pipes and siding
Materials that have been fireproofed that may contain asbestos:
- Fire resistant coatings on structural steel
- Blankets and doors.
Other materials that may contain asbestos:
- Some adhesives
- Joint compounds
- Spackling compounds
- Some textured paints – coatings
- Caulking and putties.